This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
When I feel like bored, or when I got no inspiration, I just browse the recent deviations. If I find something looking cool, I look at the author's gallery, and then I pick some nice piece of art to fav'. I just don't do it randomly, believe it.
1) You must post these rules. 2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves. 3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag. 4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal. 5) Not something like, "You are tagged if you read that". 6) You have to legitimately tag 10 people. 7) No tag-backs. 8) You can't say that you don't do tags. 9) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments. ... And I personally add 10) You do like you fuckin' want, it's not a journal that will tell you what you have to do in life.
10 facts about me
1. I hate talking about myself, but people are saying it's good for my ego. I don't think he should have his word to say.
2. When I was younger, people were giving me like 4, 5 more years than what I am actually. Now that I grew older, people give me 4 years under my current age. Go figure. Internet has this magic feeling, when people don't really know your age, and you fall on people that are more talented than you and have half your age, and you just go "D: NNNUUUHHH"
3. I got a pig head tattooed on my left arm, and I'm fucking pissed because here, there are some radical-right groups that are using it as a symbol -because Muslims and Jewish people don't eat pork. Stupid assholes.
4. I once gave a head-butt to a skinhead in a pub, because of this reason. The guy was angry cause I had this tattooed but I was drinking with an Algerian friend of mine. This kind of things tend to happen sadly often, like I'm attracting people that just wants to fight
5. I love cooking. I'm good at desserts, my specialties being lemon meringue pie and cheesecakes. My next attempts will be an Opera (chocolate and coffee cream cake : imblog.aufeminin.com/blog/D201… ) and the german cake called Black Forest (Bavarian cream cake ; black chocolate and cherry : www.gourmadorzollikofen.ch/img… )
6. I got some difficulties finding 10 facts about me that are interesting to read
7. I'm an ex hyperactive child. I did a lot of stuff to help me focus, like sports, martial arts, drama lessons and music ones, and the only thing that seemed to work was simply art. I still have difficulty to concentrate, and it's the source of a lot of art blocks for me. Classic day is, doing several things at once, housework, cooking, sport, preparing activities for my primary job, video games, and in the middle of it, sketching three lines on a black paper sheet. Go explain it to your boss
8. Another thing I love to do, is cocktails. Sadly, there are a lot of alcoholism problems in my family, so I don't abuse it. I got a well-stocked bar with a lot of weird alcohols.
9. I'm very close to western-France Celtic culture -hence the pig- even if my name doesn't suggest it -half of my family comes from this part, but as one of my great-grandfather was an orphan, we have a very generic last name.
10. The color of this journal skin can tell you my political allegiance, somehow.
Questions from tagger
1. What do you eat for breakfast? Croissants, bread and jam, fruit juice and a lot of coffee, that's the most important. If I don't have my coffee, I become mad.
2. Do you own a smartphone, and if so, how long is the longest time you've willingly forgone it? Yup, a Galaxy S3 mini. I'm always very late about smartphones, and I tend to forget them/forget to recharge their battery. When I go to vacations or just some week-end holiday, it's often shut down, in one of my pocket. It can be for a very long time, like 10 days. It tend to aggravate people around me.
3. What is your theme song? What the... Ok, I don't know, maybe this one ?
4. Why do you use deviantART? It's a good motivator for me. I meet a lot of interesting people, some I am friend with now ; I follow and try to help young artists that have cool stuff but don't know it yet D: ; I am less active this days than before, but still, it brings me a lot of inspiration.
5. Which Doctor (from Doctor Who) is your favorite? I don't watch Doctor Who. Extreme fanboys around me have spoiled all the fun I could ever have about this series.
6. How many languages can you speak fluently (and what are they)? Uh... French (obviously) and maybe English, even if it's not perfect ? I'm speaking a few words of German and Polish too, because I learned it while visiting these countries.
7. If you were physically transformed into a member of the opposite sex, what's the first thing you would do? ? Trying to reverse back ? You're asking the wrong person I think I've seen a lot of people fantasizing about it on dA, but I don't get it because of my sexual orientations maybe.
8. Why is coming up with 10 stupid questions so hard? Because you generally have cool ideas when no one asks you to and you forget it when it's time to write em down. Because it's Murphy's law, simply.
9. Some people would like you to believe that you use less than 10% of your brain. What if I told you that you're pretty much using all of your brain all of the time? I'd say maybe they mean you're using 10% at once ? Because, for any action existing, using ALL OF YOUR BRAIN at the same time would be a fucking mess, right ? Calling on every existing emotions and memories, concentrating on every human reflexes and skills to only open a bottle, for example, would take your entire day and drive you crazy very quick, making your gray matter dripping out of your nose. I think people just don't understand the real meaning of this sentence, that's all
10. As an artist, what do you struggle with drawing/painting/sculpting/crafting/etc.? What do you like to draw/paint/etc.? I'm struggling with : hands, feet, perspective, bright colors, straight lines, ... a lot of stuff actually. I'd like to be able to draw, at least, a full 20 pages comic without saying at one point "shit, I can't draw this".
My questions for you (you can respond in the comments if you want )
1. Name three of your favorite cocktails (with or without alcohol) and explain how to do those
2. The world is ending in a few seconds, right before your eyes. What are your last words ?
3. Do you/did you play/played RPGs ? I mean, tabletop RPGs. Don't be ashamed.
4. We are exchanging control of one OC. Which ones, what would you do ?
5. If you were some kind of antique God, which one would you be, and about which civilization ? Protip : be original
6. I personally love cultural exchanges So... If I'm asking you about the first French culture thing that comes to your mind, what do you say ? (movie, music, novel... anything). And about your own country ?
7. Do you have any "useless skill" you'd want to share about ?
8. You could have a car -or any motorized terrestrial vehicle-, anyone from any period. Which one would you chose ?
9. What kind of "art skill" did you just learned recently ? Like drawing hands, using watercolors, stuff like that.
10. Say anything in another language than English
I'm tagging people cause I'm an asshole. But you can respond in the comments, just under.
Hey, I'm a French illustrator, and I decided to live for art instead of eating \o/ Don't hesitate to talk to me, I don't bite.
I don't really do requests, and I just do not do porn/fetish/crude artworks, so no need to bother me with that. If you find me wimpy for that, well... I just do what I want to do. If I say "no" it's because it does not interests me.
If I give you a fave, that's because I really enjoyed your work. As you can see, I'm not the kind to click randomly. No need to thank me in the comment. but you still do, as I can see, that's ok
If I give you a Lama, that's generally because I saw you scavenging through my stuff regularly