This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
I've been tagged again, and as I don't like doing a journal entry just for that, here are some news for the few people that still follow my works for what it is So...
2015 is going to be a very busy year for me. If nothing bad happen, I'll start some courses on March, learning a new job. I'll keep drawing anyway, it's just that the lessons are pretty intensive and I probably won't have much time for drawing during the 10 month schooling. That's what stresses me a bit, but hopefully everything will go fine.
During this time, I won't be able to work on any long term projects - except the few ones for which I've already signed in . Few people here know it, but the main universe I'm working on is actually linked to an indie tabletop RPG I'm working on since years ; friends of mine that have actually played it -and/or still play it- are pushing me forward to publish it, or at least making some crowd-funding to release a complete printable file for it. I'll be working on illustrations for it I think, so wait and see...
Rules -- 1. Each person has to share 5 things about themselves. 2. Please answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer. 3. Choose up to 10 people and put their icons on your journal - not something like "you are tagged if you read this", you have to tag legitimately 10 people. 4. No tag backs, Please! I DON'T DO RULEZ YOU BRHFGT
5 things about me
1. I have a pig head tattooed on my left arm and I intend on having a lot more tattoos when I'll have spare cash for that. If you ask why I did this particular one, let's just say that's my Chinese zodiac sign, and that I like the Celtic meaning of it. And I like analyzing the reaction of people towards it. 2. I love reptiles. 3. I luckily never had a complex about being bald at 20 (just shove my head until then), but I have a hard time not looking like a skinhead (I'm not a pretty sight) or a hipster (I have a beard) x: I don't know which one of the two I hate most. 4. I sing very bad. I mean, very. Bad. 5. I think I have some kind of out-of-control X-Men power : electronic devices seem to break down a lot when I use them x:
2. Favorite song to listen too when you feel sad I have many, but let's say this one, cause it has been written by Michael Moorcock, and I love the thematic :
3. A book that you would reread I don't know if it has been translated into English ? It's a French sci-fi book named "La horde du contrevent" from the author Alain Damasio
4. An O.C. of mine and yours that you could see being good friends! and why! Good friends ? I don't know, a lot of my OCs are really douchebags XD I had one in mind that would probably befriend John Doe, but I realize I never posted anything about him here in DA, so I'd say... Furiel with him ? He would need some booze companion
5. something you are super afraid of! Big spiders scare the shit out of me. I generally go berserk when I spot one.
6. one thing you couldn't live without Cheese ;^;
7. one person who is no longer living that you'd like to meet Interesting, cause I got so much stupid ideas... Hmm... Just meeting the first fish that got out of water and tried to breathe, to tell him "Dude... That's not really worth it, trust me..."
8. if you were to have one ridiclous super power what would it be! Provoking hangovers with only a gaze ! Not an overdestructive power, but still it can be satisfying
9. if you could one animal in the world what would it be? A crocodile in my bathroom.
10. what color are your eyes and hair? :0 I'm afraid I'm kinda boring at this point x: I have brown - some people says slightly greenish, but I doubt it - eyes and I used to have dark chestnut hairs, but my facial hairs are more like black... with some white appearing.
27/01 : Yeah ok, twice the same... I'm playful though, so here it is. Tagged by this time
1. What is your favorite animal? (it doesn't have to be fluffy) Crocodiles ! Yay ! Once again !
2. What was your New Year's Resolution? Uuh... Be more active about friends and communities I'm in.
3. Favorite Color?? Green (orly?). Black, purple and red after that.
4. If you could have any ONE super power, what would it be and why? Time travel would be my first choice, but I don't feel like fucking up the whole space and time continuum, so I'd say tele-transportation.
5. What would you do with it? Kick some politician's butts, they deserve it, then bringing food and water to the starving countries. Very tame hey ? After that, go and visit long distant friends. Visit very distant countries and go back home for dinner.
6. Do you a dream for the future? Live my life, and be sure to have people around living well.
7. What would you say your best quality is? Compassion and empathy ? though I often think it's more like a flaw.
8. If you could change or improve something about yourself, what would it be? Get rid of all these diseases.
9. What's your favorite Cartoon? All time cartoon favorite as a series is the 90s Batman animated ones. Smart intellectual food for kids, well written, cool one. As an animation movie, I'd say it's Miyazaki's "Spirited Away" ; I love it's poetry and overall ambiance. (I love Porco Rosso too)
10. Besides creative things, what is your favorite hobby or extracurricular activity? I'm a game master at different tabletop RPGs. Done that for years, and I still love that. My players too, see that I'm never running out of players, even if we are all working, some are married with kids...
Hey, I'm a French illustrator, and I decided to live for art instead of eating \o/ Don't hesitate to talk to me, I don't bite.
I don't really do requests, and I just do not do porn/fetish/crude artworks, so no need to bother me with that. If you find me wimpy for that, well... I just do what I want to do. If I say "no" it's because it does not interests me.
If I give you a fave, that's because I really enjoyed your work. As you can see, I'm not the kind to click randomly. No need to thank me in the comment. but you still do, as I can see, that's ok
If I give you a Lama, that's generally because I saw you scavenging through my stuff regularly